First Lutheran Church
8:45 a.m. German Service (Holy Communion on 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month)
10:30 a.m. English Service (Holy Communion on 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month)
About Our Video-Services
For the time being, video-services are being continued, even though “in person” worship is now resuming. We want the elderly and those who feel vulnerable with medical conditions, etc., to be served until they are confident about returning.
You can access our video-services by going on the internet to www.youtube.com and entering the words “First Lutheran Church LC-C” in the search-box. it will take you to our YouTube channel. There you’ll find the growing collection of messages dating back to our Covid-19 closures in mid-March.
Pray, Pray, Pray…
- That the Lord will bless the re-opening of our church and continue to bind us together even though the Covid restrictions are a challenge, and even though some members will need more time before returning
- That our worshipers will hold patience with our leaders and ushers, even though some things at church will be strange and different for a while
- That God will work gracious wonders and find His ways to teach us needed lessons at this time, and even to strengthen your personal trust in Christ.
Hope to See Many of You Soon!
Pastor Robert Bugbee
Pastor Wilhelm Torgerson
Our church office is also open during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on weekdays. You can contact us in these ways:
– by telephone at (519) 256-2667;
– by e-mail to Pastor Bugbee at email@example.com;
– by postal mail to
160 Giles Blvd. West
Windsor, ON N9A 6G9
What Hasn’t Changed…
We exist in Windsor since 1920 as a fellowship of believers who confess Jesus Christ as the Son of God and Saviour of the fallen world. By His holy life and saving death He took the sins of humankind on Himself, was bodily raised in glory and now offers forgiveness and peace with God to all, inviting people everywhere to cling to Him in repentance and trust. This message of reconciliation comes through the proclamation of Christ’s Good News, and also through His divinely-appointed channels of Holy Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Our church family – now marking its 100th Anniversary Year – exists to share this Good News. We’re happy to hear from you – even during this global time of crisis – and are glad you stopped in to visit our website!